Where Process Meets Design
was established in 2011 with the aim of creating design-led, flexible solutions for reception and public space furniture. Identifying the need for a desirable alternative to fully bespoke reception furniture, Isomi
has developed thoughtfully-designed, process-driven, easy to specify modular solutions.
Through a detailed understanding of manufacturing processes and a rigorous approach to defining the parameters of the materials in which they work, Isomi
has created a full system of products in solid surface, concrete and metal, which can be specified in a virtually unlimited range of configurations.
This seminar will focus on:
Sign up for a CPD Session
- Properties and capability of solid surface materials
- Innovation in material processing
- Providing the ability to create curves from a controlled point
- Integrating lighting and translucency
- Application of solid surfaces for modular furniture concepts
- Three dimensional modelling, engineering and visualisation